Welcome to rebus:list. Whether you are using rebus:list in an academic environment to sort materials according to specific courses, or creating current awareness lists as part of a public library programme, rebus:list allows you to manage your reading list materials in a way relevant to your environment.
The purpose of this training guide is to introduce you to the ease of use and rich functionality of rebus:list. Just follow the instructions on the pages below.
The screenshots are included as examples of screen layout and content; the actual content you see may be different.
Any comments you have on the notes would be welcome.
- Logging in and out
- Changing your details
- Viewing Lists
- Creating Reading Lists
- Editing Reading Lists
- Draft Mode
- Hierarchy (Hierarchy mode customers only)
- My Lists
- My Requests
- Rolling over all lists
- Appendix A - Material Tags
- Appendix B - Privilege Descriptions
- Appendix C - Default Usertype Privilege Associations
- Appendix D - Default Role Privilege Associations